This message was posted by a member of the community.
Are you ready to take advantage of the warmth and sun of spring? Our expert artists have worked hard to create a variety of items that are sure to put some spring in your step and color in your world. Come visit the Craftworkers’ Guild’s Spring online store from April 22 to May 7, 2021 with curbside delivery and pickup at the Kendall House (behind the Bedford Public Library).
Virtually shop for unique craft gifts for everyone:
- Jewelry – perfect for giving gifts or adding a boost to your spring wardrobe!
- Gifts for Mother’s Day – mom, grandmother and stepmother.
- Teachers’ Gifts – The End of School Is Coming!
- Hostess gifts for impromptu parties and barbecues.
- Handmade spring doll clothes for your daughter or granddaughter.
- Meaningful gifts for husband or father … Father’s Day will be here before you know it!
- Spring decor for your home.
- Something special to wear, from jewelry to scarves. It’s time to add some color to your wardrobe!
La Guilde des artisans is proud to offer you a wide variety of quality handcrafted products created by skilled artisans. The work featured in each of our seasonal stores is sworn by the Guild to maintain a high level of unique and best quality offerings. We look forward to giving away our unique treasures!