The first official fan look at Shang-Chi and the Legend of Marvel’s Ten Rings has arrived with the release of the official movie poster.
Marvel unveils new poster for Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rings, offering the very first official look at the upcoming film. Shang-Chi was first announced at San Diego Comic-Con in 2019, where it was set to be the third film on the MCU’s Phase 4 schedule. However, the coronavirus pandemic has forced a reshuffle of the schedule, and Shang-Chi will now be the second film to arrive. It’s currently slated for September 3, well over a year after its initial release date. So far, most of the movie details have been kept under lock and key at Marvel Studios.
With Simu Liu as the titular master of Kung Fu, Shang-Chi holds the distinction of being the MCU’s first film directed by an Asian hero, which fans have been clamoring for for years. The film is expected to explore Shang-Chi’s origin story and see him take on the Mandarin (Tony Leung) – the real one, not the impostor who appeared in Iron man 3. Directed by Destin Daniel Cretton, Shang-Chi also stars Awkwafina, Ronny Chieng and Michelle Yeoh. Fans have been eagerly awaiting their first look at the film, although the past few months have only seen leaked footage appear online.
The wait is now over. On Monday morning, Liu shared the first official look at Shang-Chi in the form of a poster. Find out below.
Source: Simu Liu / Twitter
- Black Widow (2021)Release date: Jul 09, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)Release Date: Sep 03, 2021
- Eternals (2021)Release Date: 05 Nov 2021
- Spider-Man: No Coming Home (2021)Release date: Dec 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)Published: March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)Release Date: May 6, 2022
- Black Panther 2 (2022)Release date: Jul 8, 2022
- Captain Marvel 2 (2022)Release Date: November 11, 2022
Godzilla vs. Kong’s Fight blends surprisingly well with iconic Shrek 2 song
About the Author