MasterChef family cooking game brings excitement to family meal times
It’s time to raise a tankard and enjoy the SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival Dinner Series. Part of the Craft Beer Festival, these special dinners will be a must-read for the Cerevisaphile and the hoppy beginner. While the feast will be delicious, knowing the food and beer pairings will make this event memorable.
The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival returns for another year. Taking place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from August 13 to September 12, the event will feature over 100 “craft breweries, wines, seltzer and cocktails”. In addition to drinks, the festival will offer a wide range of food choices. Many menu items will be associated with particular drinks.
While a lot of people will come for the beer, there are some new dishes on the menu that are definitely must-try. From crispy bites like Beer-Fried Popcorn Shrimp with Kraft Heinz Four Pepper Ranch Bites and Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites to more hearty dishes like Beer and Cheese Stuffed Beef Sliders with BBQ Sauce with mayonnaise and dark beer and smoked brisket Kraft Heinz Creamy White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, the tasting menu is more like a hearty dinner.
One of the more interesting new menu items is the Stout Glazed Thon Lollipop with Daikon & Wakami Slaw and Wasabi Aioli. Robust iced tuna could be the new food trend coming to more menus.
While the festival will be a guessing game for a wide range of beers and foods, the Craft Beer Festival Dinner Series offers a more in-depth discussion of food and drink pairings. Throughout the four-course dinner, guests will learn about beer and spirits and how they enhance the flavors of a dish. From the welcome reception to the desserts, lively discussions will take place.
SeaWorld 2021 Craft Beer Festival Dinner Series Dates:
- Saturday August 14 Funky Buddha, Oakland Park, FL
- Sunday August 15 Big Storm Brewing Co., Orlando, Florida
- Friday August 20 Crooked Can Brewing Co., Winter Garden, Florida
- Saturday August 21 Orange Blossom Brewing, Orlando, Florida
- Sunday August 22 Wicked Weed Brewing, Asheville, North Carolina
- Friday August 27 Sam Adams, Boston, MA
- Saturday August 28 Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., Orlando, Florida
- Sunday, August 29 South Beach Brewing Co., Miami, Florida
- Friday, September 3 JDub’s Brewing Co., Orlando, FL
- Saturday, September 4 Persimmon Hollow Brewing, Orlando, Florida
- Sunday September 5 Alcatraz Brewing, Lakeland, FL
- Friday September 10 Sierra Nevada Brewing, Chico, California
- Saturday September 11 Elysian Brewing, Seattle, WA
- Sunday September 12 Signature Series: Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Versailles, KY
- Friday, September 17 Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, Florida
- Saturday September 18 Signature Series: Yuengling with Sheryl Yuengling, Pottsville, PA
- Sunday, September 19 Signature Series: Jack Daniel’s Family, Lynchburg, TN
The SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival Dinner Series will take place in the Reef Room at the Sharks Underwater Grill. For more information on tickets and availability, please visit the SeaWorld website.
What’s your favorite theme park food festival? Do these special events encourage you to make additional visits?