The first Eternals trailer reveals a new take on the upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe movie starring Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, and more.
The first one Eternal The movie trailer reveals a new take on the upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe movie. Based on the Marvel Comics characters of the same name, Eternal follows the ancient alien team of Celestials who have lived secretly on Earth for 7,000 years, but must come together to protect the world from deviant villains. The film is directed by Chloe Zhao, who won the Best Picture award at the 2020 Oscars for Nomadland.
Since Eternal is about a team of heroes, the Marvel movie features an ensemble cast filled with A-listers. Announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, Eternal stars Angelina Jolie as Thena, Salma Hayek as Ajak, Richard Madden as Ikaris, Kumail Nanjiani as Kingo, Brian Tyree Henry as Phastos, Lauren Ridloff as Makkari, Lia McHugh as Sprite and Don Lee as Gilgamesh. Other stars were announced later, including Kit Harington as Dane Whitman, Gemma Chan as Sersi and Barry Keoghan as Druig. Now take a look at the characters in action in the first one. Eternal trailer of a film.
Marvel Studios launched the Eternals trailer for the film today, which follows the first official footage released in early May as part of the MCU Phase 4 teaser. Check out the trailer below.
Source: Marvel Studios
- Black Widow (2021)Release date: Jul 09, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)Release Date: Sep 03, 2021
- Eternals (2021)Release Date: Nov 05, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Coming Home (2021)Release date: Dec 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)Published: March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)Release Date: May 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever / Black Panther 2 (2022)Release date: Jul 8, 2022
- Wonders / Captain Marvel 2 (2022)Release Date: November 11, 2022
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)Release date: Feb 17, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)Release date: 05 May 2023
MCU King In Black Movie Could Explain Phase 2 Mystery
About the Author