DC Scenery Design has released its rendition of Cordova Airport (PACV) Merle K. (Mudhole) Smith for X-Plane.
A month after Cordova Airport (PACV) Merle K. (Mudhole) Smith released for Microsoft Flight Simulator, DC Scenery Design released the same airport for X-Plane. Cordova Airport is located on the south coast of the US state of Alaska, just 11 miles from the city of Cordova.
The airport is named after Merle K. Smith who in 1939 became president of the local Cordova Airlines which made the airport its hub for 34 years and was then acquired by Alaska Airlines in 1968. The airport de Cordova sees flights from Anchorage, Juneau, Seattle and Yakutat with Alaska Airlines. With 36,000 passengers, the airport handles nearly 3.5 million pounds of cargo each year.
DC Scenery Design has recreated the international airport to include highly detailed models the airport terminal, hangars and buildings as well as custom high definition PBR ground and building textures and custom lighting.
Cordova Merle K. Smith Airport for X-Plane is available for purchase on simMarket for € 11.52 excl.
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Merle K. (Mudhole) Smith Airport
- Highly detailed models and textures of the airport terminal, hangars, buildings and other objects
- Highly detailed ground textures
- PBR on all objects
- Custom lights
- Precise taxiway, runway and apron
- High level of airport detail
- Compatible with Othophotos
- Vulkan compatible