Royal Talens and the Van Gogh Museum will create a collection of artistic material that will pay homage to the artist Vincent van Gogh.
The creative collection of the Royal Talens x Van Gogh Museum is aimed at amateurs and professional artists. The colors selected for the products are based on works by van Gogh, such as the Sunflowers, Iris and Almond blossom, all of which are part of the permanent collection of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
The creative collection below will soon be available from Royal Talens business partners and the Van Gogh Museum online store:
- Ecoline x Van Gogh Museum brush pens: This set of five Ecoline brush pens is ideal for illustration and calligraphy and is inspired by the vibrant color palette of Iris (1890). In this work, Van Gogh experimented with color contrasts.
- Van Gogh x Van Gogh Museum watercolor pocket box – A compact watercolor set featuring 12 colors inspired by van Gogh’s color palette Self-portrait with gray felt hat(1887), in which he uses complementary colors.
- Micron markers Pigma Sakura x Van Gogh Museum: van Gogh’s Blossoming plum orchard (after Hiroshige) (1887) is the link between the Japanese brand Sakura, which celebrates its centenary this year, and van Gogh, who was inspired by Japanese engraving.
- Gelly Roll Sakura x Van Gogh Museum Gel Pens: by van Gogh Almond blossom (1890) joins Sakura’s mission to allow everyone’s creativity to flourish.
- Bruynzeel x Van Gogh Museum colored pencils: A luxury storage box with the iconic paintwork Sunflowers (1889), van Gogh was one of the few painters to give the sunflower the main role in various still lifes of flowers. The box contains 12 colored pencils with high quality pigments.
The Royal Talens x Van Gogh Museum collection of creative materials will soon be available at retail partners by Royal Talens and the Van Gogh Museum online shop. Bruynzeel x Van Gogh Museum colored pencils will be available in early August.